Happy International Women’s Day to all women the world over!
In this post I give thanks to the Divine Mother and I celebrate my Mom, all the special women in my life and all women the world over! As I always say, I am forever grateful and eternally blessed!
Far too often we sell ourselves short and this explains it perfectly. Let your inner beauty shine and always be true to yourself! Always do your best to be better and if others cannot accept you for that, then don’t let them get the better of you! Remove toxic people and anyone who is pulling you down!
Here’s another very positive message! Don’t lose your faith! Don’t lose yourself! Don’t give up your dreams! Don’t let anyone’s false perception cloud your judgement!
Life is never what we expect but giving up is never an option! Trust that you have come a long way and that the Divine Master is always with you and will never abandon you!
Further to this, keep your resolve and be resilient!
- Celebrate your journey!
- Celebrate God’s blessings in your life and all He has showered on you and spared you from!
- Celebrate your parents because your existence would not be possible without them! Celebrate them for the incredible people they are and all they have done and continue to do!
- Celebrate all that you are!
- Celebrate where you have come from!
- Celebrate the lessons you learned along the way!
- Celebrate the experience you have gained!
- Celebrate the illusions that have been shattered!
- Celebrate those who stood by you!
- Celebrate your present, be grateful for your past and look forward to your future!
- Celebrate you!