They say in life you win some and you lose some. The reality is every experience is meant to be learnt from. From every experience whether it is negative or positive, there will be a positive and the positive you walk away with is the lesson you learn. Treating someone as they treat you is not the answer and it should never be. The answer is to treat others as you would want to be treated and more so, never do anything you would regret.
With experience you will be wiser or at least you should be. Do not let anyone take advantage of you and distance yourself from toxic people.
Now, to look back at 2022 just for example, is to look back at so much and also to relive so much- loss, pain, hurt and negativity. Being the person that I am, I don’t want to go down that road.
Those that we lost are no longer in pain and they are no longer suffering. This is my comfort.
If people chose to come out of our lives then I guess it’s safe to say they did what they wanted to. If people choose to judge us, then so be it. That’s on them, not us!
Also, if people chose to be unfair to us, that’s their cross to bear, not ours.
This being said, it means what you need to do more than anything is to keep your focus and be thankful for your blessings! Remember,
- An Attitude of Gratitude
- Be Positive
- Carry Only What You need
- Do not give up
- Enjoy each moment
- Focus your energy on what needs to be done
- Give your best always
- Have fun doing the things you love
- Isolate yourself from toxic people
- Judge no one- instead practice self-reflection and analysis
- Kindly treat people the way you want to be treated
- Live life everyday as if it is your last
- Make it your duty not to harm any human or animal
- Notice changes all around you- it’s inevitable
- Overcoming your obstacles is not out of your reach
- Placing yourself in harm’s way is never advised
- Quitting is not an option so quit quitting
- Realize this journey is yours and not anyone else’s
- Search deep within and find what you need
- Trust that everything will fall in place
- Understand that lots of people where masks and not all smiles are real
- Value those who are true to you
- Worrying about tomorrow doesn’t help.
- Xanadu is the Utopia you create for yourself.
- Yesterday is gone! Learn from it, don’t dwell on it!
- Zero in on your tasks 1 by 1!
Surely, we can agree that Everyday Life shares several pertinent messages! Higher Power compliments it perfectly as well! Enjoy the music!