To those who have been following this blog thank you for all of your support. Whether you have supported this blog via email, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn your support has been greatly appreciated.
Here is some great news: Celebrating Existence has 74 published posts. At present it has been viewed over 5,100 times in 77 countries other than Trinidad and Tobago.
Here is a quote by yours truly, Rachael Ann Thomas-Jeremiah: “Writing is my passion! It is an expression of who I am! It is a means of defining me as a person! It’s my way of communicating with the world!”
I enjoyed doing the design and I enjoyed creating my page Signature Writing Styles, which like this blog Celebrating Existence is uniquely mine.
Let’s celebrate the Power of Silence or as I choose to call it, The Lost Art of Shhhh! Silence according to the Merriam Webster dictionary is the “complete absence of sound”. But what is the power of silence? It is the ability to search within and find that inner peace that none can disturb. This is not impossible but like everything else it takes practice. I am happy to share these images with you:
Silence quotes according to HH Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji:
“1) In silence there are no quarrels.
2) Silence lies beyond the realm of judgment.
3) Silence is peace.
4) True silence occurs when the mind is still.
5) In silence there are no questions.
6) Creativity begins with silence.
7) The source of innovation is silence.
8) When the leaves stop rustling, the trees enjoy silence.
9) It is in silence that a fruit ripen to sweetness.
10) A flower gathers its colors in absolute silence.
11) True friends communicate best in silence.
12) Listening to pure silence is bliss.
13) To a screaming mind, silence is unbearable.
14) Silence teaches many things.
15) Silence can be peaceful, uncomfortable or ominous.
16) When thoughts are unclear, silence clears them.
17) A spell of silence brings clarity to situations.
18) Beautiful snowflakes fall so silently.
19) When silence is comfortable, there is peace in the air.
20) Compassion can be shown in perfect silence.
21) The silence of stubbornness is not pleasing.
22) When the mind is silent, the soul gets refreshed.
23) In deep sleep there is silence.
24) Silence speaks more eloquently than words.
25) There is music in silence.
26) Restless minds are frightened by silence.
27) Silence weaves lovely, soothing patterns.
28) Total silence turns the mind off.
29) In silence not even a leaf moves.
30) Words sometimes hinder communication.
31) The mighty and glorious Sun rises in deep silence.
32) The moon beams gently descend in silence.
33) The stars twinkle in absolute silence.
34) Silence empowers.
35) Words create a storm. Silence makes it calm.
36) Silence is sacred.
37) No communication. No conflict.
38) Beyond the realm of judgment lies silence.
39) In peace there is silence.
40) When the mind is still, it is true silence.
41) A questioning mind is not silent.
42) Silence inspires innovation.”
Here we are provided with a lot of great advice! They are priceless words and precious messages. Do not let these messages fall on deaf ears! What do we need to do? We need to Listen, we need to put these words into practice, we need to focus on being more silent. I
In closing please have a look at some of these other quotes which you might find helpful: