-It’s been a long time since I posted a message I am sure you will agree! In this post I am opting to focus on life’s experiences. The thing is that I have learnt the hard way not to depend on many persons. I am also sure this will be agreed upon.
My circle is small but the lessons I have learnt are many. Thankfully my faith has never been in man but in God! My belief has always been in Karma (not in thinking of others suffering for the wrong they do as I do not have energy for that- with me I just pick up and press on- but I believe that we are all responsible for our actions) and being good and doing my best. This is what I always give to the world.
Some things to remember:
- Have confidence in yourself.
- Never give up.
- Know that many people will show you want they want but the reality of what they are depends on their words and more so, their actions.
- Remember that with every negative experience you should always look for the positive that comes out of it.
- Change comes when people make a conscious effort to want to change.
- If anyone makes you angry do not give them that anger. You suffer the most as you work yourself up and they do not deserve that satisfaction. Take care of yourself and pray for them to learn from their bad ways or pray to have less of that to deal with.
- Nothing lasts forever. Believe that today is a present and tomorrow will get better. Today is your challenge for tomorrow and helps you better appreciate the good things when they come your way.
- Being afraid never got anyone anywhere. Believe in yourself.
- Take it bit by bit and day by day!
- Make every moment count.
- Putting of something always makes it harder to do it.
- When in doubt always work with what you are sure about. This helps to clear away the uncertainties.
- Take care of yourself. Nobody can do this as well as you really well as you can.