Great news everyone!
This post is dedicated to the launch of my second book. Entitled “Eternal Inspiration: The Power of Positive Thinking and Learning How You Can” was published on Amazon on April 10th 2018. For all those who wish to purchase this book it can be found at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C2B84QV
The even better news is that it is available for FREE for anyone enrolled in Kindle Unlimited.
Some may ask the question what follows after ‘Learning How You Can’ and here is what it means, “Learning How You Can ?”
- Adapt positive thinking in your life
- Become a positive thinker
- Celebrate who you are and all that you have achieved
- Dance to the Music
- Enjoy life and all that it has to offer!
- Fight back and be a survivor
- Give yourself a fighting chance
- Have Happy Days
- Invite Positivity in Your Life
- Join in the Fun
- Keep it real but smile through it
- Live and love life
- Make the most of every moment
- Notice the finer things in life
- Open your heart and your mind
- Put the past where it should be
- Question things properly (scissors of life)
- Relax and stop being so hard on yourself
- Shatter the Illusion
- Thank God for life and all its experiences
- Use each day as if it were your last
- Walk the journey and enjoy it
- ‘X-ray’ the things you need to- one at a time
- Yell when you need to but not as a habit
- Zero in on what you need to do for you
From the very first word to the very last it is filled with positivity and positive messages that are directly from the heart, (my heart). All quotes that are not credited to others are original lines from me to each reader who invests the time to read it.
Some things worth taking note of is:
• It contains a very special dedication to my parents- my Mr Ramchit Thomas (my Dad) & Mrs Doris Thomas (my Mom).
• The title, “Eternal Inspiration” was chosen by my husband Shiva Jeremiah.
• The cover was chosen to reflect all that the book contains- beauty, hope, serenity, life and positive energy.
• The book is meant to inspire, motivate, strengthen and heal.
• I value my gift as a writer and celebrate this as another chapter of my incredible journey.
For my author page please visit: amazon.com/author/rachaelathomasjeremiah
Many thanks to all those on my Facebook page who are liking the post on this book, many thanks to those who are loving it and many thanks to those who are sharing it and those who are posting comments on it. All many thanks to the Caribbean Writers who have been offering their congratulations!
As always, Happy Reading and Happy Living!