Life is what you make it! Well it certainly is!
Life presents us with so much and it can be a mix of so much- overwhelming, heart wrenching, confusing and complicated. But it can also bring reason and clarity!
Clarity can be as bright as daylight! Clarity can be as harsh as the coldness that hits your face in winter! Clarity can hit you like a ton of bricks! Clarity can knock you off your feet but you it is important that you stay grounded!
Sometimes you need to have a good laugh and sometimes you just need to get rid of the bottled up pain. Whichever it is do what is necessary!
Like many people I have had my fair share of experiences and I have learnt many valuable lessons:
- People will always think what they want. They may even call you names because they don’t know you or like you.
- You cannot force anyone to do anything. You can try to help others but only people who want your help will accept it.
- Be careful who you talk to! Talk to God knowing He always hears and He always answers.
- Never let yourself be disappointed! People will always do as they wish.
- Always focus on what you are sure about. Those are the things that will keep guiding you.
Reality presents us with so many harsh truths that sometimes they may feel hard to swallow but here are some useful things which should be of help:
- Always keep your focus. It’s easy to get distracted but keep your goal in sight and always work towards it.
- Never resort to treating people the way they treat you! Nothing good can come from that! Focus on being you and always being a better you! Let people deal with the karma they create.
- When you get clarity embrace it! Celebrate the things that didn’t work out and celebrate the toxic people that get removed from your life!
- Never give up on prayer. Let God be your comfort and your solace!
- Always look to each new day as a new dawn! Remember every moment matters!
- Always accept reality for what it is! Some circumstances cannot be changed and people need to want to change in order to effect change.
- Don’t allow yourself to be a pawn in anyone’s game. Let them keep playing their games and reap the rewards of their actions.
- If you ever feel alone don’t. Close your eyes and allow yourself to feel all that is good and also allow yourself space to remember that you are beautifully made and designed by the Master.
Be clear! Be firm! Be resolute! Be you and love yourself! Repeat!
#celebratelife #celebrateclarity #livelovelaugh