Happy New Year 2023! If you are reading this, it means you survived 2022!
Let’s celebrate all we have overcome in 2022 and all that awaits us in 2023 and beyond!
Let’s also take the time to understand the meaning of Auld Lang Syne.
2022 has been quite a year but with it there have been lots of lessons and just as there have been for me, surely, there must have been for you! To those who ended the year with me, thank you! To those who have supported me, thank you! Let’s move forward together!
As I celebrate all that I have overcome in 2022, I urge you to celebrate all that you have overcome! Celebrate you! Celebrate where you have come from, celebrate where you are now and celebrate where you are going! Celebrate your journey, celebrate each step you take and the journey that await you!
As you do this, please accept some friendly advice (yes, it’s a A to Z version created by me just for you!):
- Always be true to yourself!
- Be your best friend and not your worst enemy.
- Celebrate you, where you are and where you are going!
- Do not let people and situations destroy you!
- Erase negative qualities!
- Find a positive out of every negative.
- Give yourself the best chance possible!
- Have faith in yourself and do not underestimate your worth.
- Invest in self-care! Invest in you!
- Journeys vary for everyone- yours is different with others!
- Keep your focus!
- Love yourself!
- Make every moment count.
- Never give up.
- Open your eyes to reality and accept it for what it is.
- Passionately pursue your dream(s)!
- Question what you need to but only to find answers that will help you!
- Remember silence is golden.
- Show the people you love that you love them- don’t just say it!
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Use the scissors of life!
- Vision Boards help so create your own! Place it where you can see it every day!
- Wasting time is not an option! Every moment is precious!
- X-factor applies to everyone, so, what makes you unique?
- You are stronger than you realize and your strength comes from within just like your peace of mind.
- Zealously move forward, giving your best always!
As this post is being written, it’s already New Years Day 2023 in many parts of the world. Here is a short video sharing some of it.
In many countries too, there are different traditions. Have fun looking at this video from the Today Show with some of our favorite hosts.
If you would like to sing along to Auld Lang Syne, here’s a video you will enjoy as the lyrics are there!
I wish you the very best to you and for your family for this New Year 2023! Be true to yourself! Take it one day at a time and don’t give up!