Have you been looking for alternatives to help you, your friends, children or other close loved ones in accessing tuition online?
In the event that you are wondering why online options are better at this point, it is because of the very fact that Covid-19 has placed several challenges and restrictions around the world. These have created so many trying options that many have not expected.
As people the world over continue to get things back to normal many still need help to prepare for their exams- (at least not the way they want to) and parents have been put in a position to help them get their education and help them prepare. To view my profile and sign up for my sessions please click on the link below:
Rest assured that I am offering many great options. Over the years I have acquired a lot of experience as an ESL Teacher. In addition to being TEFL Certified, I am also a trained IELTS Specialist for tutoring students preparing for IELTS Academic and General Training. I have also gained a lot of experience in tutoring persons preparing for CELPIP exams for all the strands being tested on as well. Bear in mind too that I am also continuing to provide tutoring for CSEC Exams for English (A), Office Administration, EDPM and POB.
IELTS, CELPIP and ESL Tutoring are available to people from all around the world. My CSEC online classes in particular are available to persons from several Caribbean countries and surrounding countries namely Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Grenada, Guyana, Dominica, Antigua & Barbuda, Jamaica, Belize, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines and Suriname.
What benefits are in store for those who join my classes other than online tuition?
1. Videos on demand and ample notes
2. Opportunities for individual attention & personalized feedback
3. Lessons, assignments & quizzes that are easily accessible
4. Courses that are offered at great prices
5. An opportunity to benefit from discounted offers when provided
6. An opportunity that will help them realize that they should not give up
7. Having me as your Lecturer- means having someone who is dedicated, committed and passionate about teaching and helping others as well as a host of other benefits including my years of experience.
Here is your invitation to join me for any of my online classes!
I urge you to make full use of this opportunity and to share it with others! It is in every sense, yours for the taking!
I look forward to seeing you there and looking forward to working with each person who signs up. Here is my video introduction!