Yes, you guessed it! My title is true. This post begins the first part of my celebration of others. those that I dedicate this particular post to those in this class, COMM 350- Communication via Social Networking with Mr. Kayode James.
For some of us it is harder while for some of us it is easier, for some of us it is fun and enjoyable and hopefully more of us are having fun with it. Hopefully, as the posts roll on, it is less of a project but more of an avenue for expression of our respective topics and of ourselves- what we are passionate about and what we would love to share with our respective audiences. Nonetheless, at this stage we are all making progress and we are sorting and adding to our respective pieces. Our topics overall are many and they are varied. Whether it’s art, health, nutrition, learning a new language or another interesting topic, it adds to the diversity of the class and the ideas being brought forth.Today I celebrate this group of individuals and I take time to mention your particular blogs.
- http://sketch-paper.tumblr.com/post/97885017027/hi-welcome-to-my-blog by Chantal Thomas
- Face to Face at http://facetuhface.blogspot.com/ by Shan Vitalis
- The Scoupe Experience at http://scoupeexperience.blogspot.com/ by Kramer Mentor
- Let’s All Learn Mandarin at http://letusalllearnmandarin.blogspot.com/ by Gayle Simmons
- http://gamersdestiny.tumblr.com/ by Patrick Douglas
- Vintage Cars at http://motilalboodoosingh.blogspot.com/ by Motilal Boodoosingh
- A Slice of my Life at http://mayaro121.blogspot.com/ by Latifa Lambkin
- Disturbing the Normies at http://leeleebro.wix.com/disturbing-the-norms#!blank/c1u8m by Leigh-Ann Brodber
- What’s Your Childhood Memories at http://screamingmemories.blogspot.com/ by Diana John
- The Coming Out Stories at http://wavelfraser6.wordpress.com/ by Wavel Tami Fraser
- The Voting Process at http://elizabethvoter.wordpress.com/2014/09/25/the-voting-process/ by Liz Williams
- Mezher’d at http://mezherd.blogspot.com/ by Celia King
- Diary of a Masqueraderr at http://diaryofamasquerader.blogspot.com/ by Candace Porter
- ABC Storytelling at http://abcstorytelling.wordpress.com/ by Anietha Charles
- Getting Healthy at http://patrick350.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-introductory-post.html by Patrick Dyer
- The Misadventures of a Library Assistant at http://librarianxpress.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/misconceptions-about-being-a-library-assistant/ by Sonia Bernard
- Lil Bookish at http://lilbookish.blogspot.com/ by Christine Dalkan
- Steups-A blog about steups-worthy current events at http://steupssss.blogspot.com/2014/09/welcome-to-steups_21.html by Camille Hunte
- Artful Trini at http://artfultrini.blogspot.com/2014/09/aquatic-globe.html by Allison Padilla- Alexander
- Welcome to Trini Vegan at http://trinivegan.wordpress.com/2014/10/02/welcome-to-trinivegan-2/ by Krystal La Rosa
- 2014 Trinidad and Tobago Film Festival Here I come at http://steffyr7.blogspot.com/ by Stephanie Rattan
- Marisol- Express yourself through food http://marisolcooking.weebly.com/ by Marina Rivas
Here you have a wide assortment of topics that may pique your interest in one way or another! Have fun and happy reading all!
I dedicate this to all my peers with the help of Kool and the Gang!
7 thoughts on “Celebrating My COMM 350 classmates- Part 1”
It was so nice to see my name, super cool
I believe in appreciating others and also in giving credit where credit is due. I am happy to Celebrate my COMM 350 classmates! Each one of my classmates deserves to be celebrated… As Kool and the Gang said, “Celebrate Good Times, come on!”
My own tag! Ah reach!
Yes, your own tag! Look at other posts and you will see more of your tags!