This post continues the second part of my celebration of others. In my last post, I dedicated it to COMM 350 classmates. As you saw these blogs are individualistic, even though the fact remains that in some cases, topics were the same. Similarly, I dedicate this particular post to the other bloggers in the class, COMM 350- Communication via Social Networking with Mr. Kayode James.
Indeed I take time to reiterate that for some of us it is harder while for some of us it is easier, for some of us it is fun and enjoyable and hopefully more of us are having fun with it as the weeks go by. As the posts add on, I hope that as we persevere it is less of a project but more of an avenue for expression of our respective topics and of ourselves- the topics we are passionate about and what we would love to share with our respective audiences. Nonetheless, at this stage we are all making progress and we are sorting and adding to our respective pieces. Our topics overall are many and they are topics which are varied. Whether it’s art, health, nutrition, learning a new language or another interesting topic, each of our topics adds to the diversity of the class and the ideas which we brought forth. Today I celebrate this group of individuals and I take time to mention your particular blogs.
- Creative Diversity TT at https://creativediversitytt.wordpress.com/ by Leston Paul
- Things that Annoy and Things to Enjoy at http://rockket28.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-first-of-many.html by Roxanne Coombs
- Ron’s Sport Shorts at http://ronssportsshorts.blogspot.com/ by Roneil Walcott
- I am Lifestyle at http://iamlifestyleks.blogspot.com/ by Khrystyne Sampson
- Do it Yourself at http://opheliasookhan.wix.com/diybyophelia by Ophelia Sookhan
- The World of Tattooing at http://jenbuny.blogspot.com/ by Jenna Thomas
- Creativity in and around us at http://00053549.blogspot.com/ by Donna Clarke
- On Fasting and Lifting at http://fastingandlifting.blogspot.com/ by Keevan Ramdeen
- Start a fun healthy eating journey with me at http://funhealthyfoodie.blogspot.com/ by Lisa Hernandez
- Jobs & Careers T&T at http://jobsandcareerstt.blogspot.com/ by Nicholas Ramcharan
- Bump in the Night at http://harikari.wix.com/bitn#!First-post-and-greetings/c1uhg/3 by Kari Villafana
- Omo Korea at http://omokorea.wordpress.com/ by Candice Adams
- The Sewing Room at http://stephabrennan.wix.com/thesewingroom by Stephanie Brennan
- A Call to All Entrepreneurs at http://getinspiredentrepremeurs.blogspot.com/2014/09/introduction.html by Akeme Clarke-Abdullah
- Playing with the Stars at http://lefthandpace.blogspot.com/ by Nicole St. John
- Eating and Drinking out on the Streets at http://eatingdrinkingonthestreets.blogspot.com/ by Sharon Smart-Patron
- Getting it Right at http://questtogetitright.blogspot.com/ by Jennifer McIntosh
- Matters of the Heart at http://janeilferguson.blogspot.com/ by Janeil Ferguson
- Road to Pro Tog at http://nichemediatt.wix.com/roadtoprotog#!about/c1xfq by Kieron Anthony
- The Beat of the Drum at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Beat-of-the-Drum/1470420983220781?ref=bookmarks by Krystian Garner
I dedicate this to all my classmates with the help of Kool and the Gang:
3 thoughts on “Celebrating My COMM 350 Classmates-Part 2”
Thanks for celebrating my blog Rachael! I like this idea of celebrating your classmates. How cool!
You are quite welcome and trust me I am quite honoured to be able to! There will be more in the coming weeks!