My post on my Facebook page, Celebrating Existence today!
reads, “Here’s to celebrating another day of existence and celebrating you! You made it through the day and the challenges that presented themselves. You endured, you conquered and you triumphed! Be proud! Stand tall! Celebrate You!”
The link to that page is https://www.facebook.com/celebratingexistencewithrachaelathomas
Allow me to continue. Life presents us with many truths! From before we can even remember we have been dealing with truths, making decisions, dealing with realities and accepting them as they come along the way!
Some truths are the experiences we live through and when we look back we ask, “Huh, was this my life? Did I do that?” Some even ask, “Did I really go through that?” and “How did I survive it?”
Our comfort is that we endure, we conquer, we rise and we triumph by God’s Grace, our Faith in Him, regardless of how we call Him, be it Appaji, the Heavenly Father, Allah, Rama, Krishna, Shiva or any of the many other names He is called by. Through Him and His Grace we have the love of our family and friends too!
Along the way we learn some truths that may seem harsher than others. Here as some:
- Not everyone is You or Me– Expectations from the world may lead to disappointment.
- Never change who you are-don’t lose yourself and what you believe in. With that comes the fact that you should always make ‘YOU Time” (Time for You).
- Some people do not care about who they step on or damage in their aim to get ahead. Let your comfort come from knowing that God does not let His children suffer.
- Every experience gives us something positive. We walk away stronger. The mere fact that we walk away from it or live through it is positive.
- Using the scissors of life can sometimes make the world of difference…cut off the negatives and cut off the crappy stuff.
On that note, “Here’s to celebrating another day of existence and celebrating you! You made it through the day and the challenges that presented themselves. You endured, you conquered and you triumphed! Be proud! Stand tall! Celebrate You!” As I close enjoy this: