Jaya Guru Datta
Datta devotees and the followers of His Holiness Param Pujya Sri Sri Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda are always in search of valuable reading material that provide insight into His life, His music, His teachings and His projects. More so they are always in search of ways that His Holiness, our beloved Appaji shows us to be good and to do good. When an opportunity to get information like this presents itself it is one we must fully embrace and savour.
As such the focus of this post is to celebrate the relaunch of Trinidad Hanuman Datta Mala. It is timely, relevant and a wealth of information that is truly ours for the taking.
For those who may not be aware Trinidad Hanuman Datta Mala is an e-magazine and it is a quarterly publication that is being published under the auspices of His Holiness Param Pujya Dr Sri Sri Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji, Founder and Pontiff of Avadhoota Datta Peetham of Mysuru, India.
Photo Credit: Avadhoota Datta Peetham
The publication which initially existed as a print publication offers Datta devotees the world over and followers of His Holiness Sri Swamiji a more direct way to access the teachings of the publication and is now available with a click the the site http://www.dattamalatt.com
It provides a prolific introduction to His life, His teachings and His main mission, “Transformation of the mind” which He says, “is the grestest miracle.”
The Mysore Ashram is described providing readers with an opportunity to not just understand the greatness of Appaji, our beloved Sadguru but also the lengths He goes to take care of all of humanity.
Sri Swamiji as the living Nada Brahma is explained as well as the eternal principle of Dharma Prachaara and Vishwa Manava Dharma. We can all agree that Sri Swamiji’s has numerous social and charitable projects. Several of them are mentioned here including Annadanam, Shuka Vana and SGS Posts.
Insight into the life and work of junior Pontiff at Avadhoota Datta Peetham Pujya Sri Datta Vijayananda Teertha Swamiji our beloved Sri Bala Swamiji is provided.
Photo Credit: Avadhoota Datta Peetham
To date it contains several important messages. Key among them are the discourses from Sundar Kanda which were delivered by Sri Datta Vijayananda Teertha Swamiji (Sri Bala Swamiji) during His visit to Trinidad in April and the Sri Rama Navami discourse given by His Holiness Param Pujya Dr Sri Sri Sri Ganapathy Sachchidanda.
Other pertinent messages are also shared:
• Sri Bala Swamiji’s message on the occasion of the Hanuman Day of Prayer www.dattamalatt.com/post/hanuman-day-of-prayer
• Understanding Abhishekam www.dattamalatt.com/post/understanding-the-significance-of-abhishekam
• The Importance of Ganapati (Ganesha)Young Satya https://www.dattamalatt.com/post/the-importance-of-ganapati-ganesha
• Preparations for the upcoming Maha Rudra Yagna www.dattamalatt.com/preparing-for-maha-rudra-yagna
• The importance of Śrī Bhagavad Gītā www.dattamalatt.com/śrī-bhagavad-gītā-1
• The importance of worshipping Lord Surya, the Sun God www.dattamalatt.com/post/importance-of-suryadeva-sun-god-worship
• Who is Rudra www.dattamalatt.com/post/who-is-rudra
• The speech that was delivered by His Holiness Param Puja Dr Sri Sri Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda on the occasion of consecration of the Shiva Lingam at Aripo Datta Kashi www.dattamalatt.com/post/aripo-datta-kashi-temple
• Yoga Inspirations www.dattamalatt.com/post/yoga-inspirations
• Testimonials from several Datta devotees
We can all agree that this is truly a blessing and there is a lot of invaluable information here which you can read and which you can also share with others.
To subscribe to Trinidad Hanuman Datta Mala visit https://www.dattamalatt.com/about-contact.
Sri Guru Datta