Jaya Guru Datta!
Om Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Sadguru Bhyo Namaha!
Today July 27, 2018 marks the auspicious occasion of Guru Purnima! It is indeed a blessed occasion for all Datta Devotees in Trinidad as we have been quite fortunate to be blessed with the Divine Presence of His Holiness Param Pujya Sri Sri Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji at Sri Dattatreya Yoga Centre in Carapichaima.
More so we have been blessed with the presence of Datta devotees from around the world (Australia, USA, India, Canada to name a few) who have come to Trinidad to celebrate Guru Purnima and Trinidadians living abroad who have returned home especially for this event and to be in Sadguru’s presence!
During these past ten (10) days Appaji has done so much and we can all agree that no other can do it like His Holiness does. Allow me to share some of the many blessings we have received:
· Appaji blessed us with the Datta Ganga Raga Sagara Music for Meditation and Healing Concert at SAPA on July 20th
· Appaji inaugurated the Hanuman Shrine at the Sri Sachchidananda Yoga Ashram and He inaugurated Annapoorna Mandiram on Tuesday 24th July. He also performed Sri Chakra Puja.
· Appaji also blessed the devotees at the Datta Shiva Ram Mandir in Princes Town
· On Tuesday 24th July Appaji visited the Lakshminarayana Pranava Temple in Beaucarro Village Carapichaima and inaugurated the canteen facilities of the schools run by the Temple Appaji
· Appaji performed Guru Mantra Upadesha for hundreds of devotees on the morning of 26th July
· Appaji announced plans for Maha Rudra Yagna and for the sacred Guru Purnima Festival His Holiness gave the Mantra ‘Shivaaya Rudraaya Namaha’ to be chanted as many times as possible in the spiritual build up for this event to be held in 2020
· Appaji blessed us all immensely in an abundance of ways
· Appaji urged us to embrace all that we have and to understand who we are- to understand ourselves
· Appaji recognised the contribution of two (2) pundits who have contributed immensely to Sanatan Dharma in Trinidad and Tobago
- Appaji shared a full page message for Guru Purnima in today’s Express Newspaper
With Appaji there is continuous growth, there is deeper meaning and there is greater fulfilment. Like the well which channels water and channels energy to sustain life, so does Sadguru! He gives us the opportunity to experience the elixir of life as received and gives us the opportunity to know oneself.
In closing this evening’s programme there was a cake cutting ceremony for Appaji which featured a well that provides water like the Ganges and cakes in the form of Appaji’s Padukas.
Like the well which flows to provide water to many we are reminded of Sadguru, our Appaji who provides an immense outpouring of love, extends His reach at all times to all humanity and does so with purity, without fear, without favour and without discrimination. All is within His reach and none can do what He does or profess to do so! He protects humanity and looks after all devotees. From His life and His actions we can attest to His omnipotence and His omniscience. Like water, He is the giver of Life! He is the Sustainer of Life and the Preserver of Life! He is Sadguru and He is the Avadhoota!
We can all attest to the fact that time and time again many ask how we can thank Appaji?
Here are some ways in which you can do so:
· Practise Sadhana
· Understand who you are
· Accept that we are one family
· Keep your focus and serve
· Embrace Appaji’s Daily Messages
· Download Free Apps from SGS Posts, Path, Nadi Shuddi Yoga, Hanuman Chalisa for Parayana, Bhakti Mala English and Livestream and invest in Apps for Purchase like Bhajan Mala, SGS Bhagavad Gita, Divine Darshan, Kavacha Manjari and Vishnu Sahasranamam from Google Playstore for Android Devices and Apple Store for iOS devices
· Develop Your Spirituality
· Ensure that you utilize the services of the bookstores in the Ashrams by purchasing Appaji’s books and cds. This was mentioned in this evening’s discourse. Read Appaji’s books, absorb the information in them and put them to daily use. As Appaji says, “Be good, Do Good”. Listen to the music on the cds, learn the bhajans, sing them and glorify the name of God
· Download the free Kindle App for iOS devices, Android devices and Mac or PC, purchase Appaji’s books that are available in Kindle Edition or get samples of them and add them to a Wishlist so that you can purchase them when you can afford them (Re: https://rachaelathomasj.com/2018/07/17/celebrating-the-availability-of-appajis-books-for-all-datta-devotees-via-kindle-apps)
· Give food and clothing to the less fortunate
· Practise Sattvic living
· Support Shuka Vana
· Use food, music and positive lifestyle changes to uplift yourself
· Learn Bhagavad Gita and Guru Gita
Appaji, we are happy that You are our Sadguru! We are eternally thankful for all that You have done for us and for all that You continue to do for us! Humble Pranams to Your Lotus Feet!
Happy Guru Purnima Appaji!
Thank you for Blessing us always!
Thank you for Blessing Trinidad devotees and for blessing devotees the world over! We love you Appaji! On behalf of all devotees in Trinidad I can surely say that we look forward to having You with us again soon!
In closing I leave this invitation to provide further information with you for the download of apps and to get more information on what was shared in this post. Please leave a comment here or email me at email@example.com . Do not let the negatives of life pull you down! Always strive to be the best you can be!