Jaya Guru Datta!
Today like every other day is a blessed day! We can all agree that we are infinitely blessed! All that His Holiness Param Pujya Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji, our Sadguru, our Appaji does for us and for all humanity is immeasurable and He is Avadhoota! He is Nada Brahma and is always there for us! He is Sachchidananda (the manifestation of Truth, Knowledge and Bliss). Today holds greater significance as it is the day when Appaji arrives in Trinidad and it is a day many of us have been looking forward to!
The focus of this post is somewhat different as it shows us another blessing Appaji has given to us! On this occasion I am very happy to be able to share the gift of reading with all Datta devotees the world over as you will be quite pleased to know some of Appaji’s books are available in Kindle Editions so you can purchase Appaji’s books and download them via Kindle Apps. Together, let us celebrate the gift of reading for all Datta devotees via Kindle Apps!
Finding Appaji’s books on Amazon in Kindle Edition is a priceless discovery and certainly a treasure and a blessing! I could not wait to share this with you! I was absolutely excited and delighted when I found four (4) of Appaji’s books on Amazon Kindle. I found them yesterday and wanted to ensure that I could share them with you today.
The good news is each of these books can be downloaded to a kindle device or kindle app and you can purchase them. Here are the links you can use to embrace Appaji’s books:
· https://www.amazon.com/Reflections-Absolute-Ganapathy-Sachchidananda-Swamiji-ebook/dp/B075WW53PL/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531830 (long link) or https://www.amazon.com/ /dp/B075WW53PL/ (short link)
· https://www.amazon.com/Elixir-Received-Collection-Discourses-Sachchidananda-ebook/dp/B079VV6SFW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531830693&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=swami+ganapathy+the+elixir+of+life (long link) or https://www.amazon.com/ dp/B079VV6SFW/ (short link)
· https://www.amazon.com/100-Stories-Indian-Heritage-Sachchidananda-ebook/dp/B01LYWQ4FU/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531830792&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=swami+ganapathy+100+stories (long link) or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LYWQ4FU/ (short link) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWD0PXW/?coliid=I24MW57SCSZQYT&colid=1R9L3ZZRMPSIZ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it (long link) or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWD0PXW/ (short link)
The following pieces of information are very important to take note of as they will certainly help.
1. Each book can be given as a gift so that you can spread Appaji’s teachings and messages with others.
2. You can download a sample of each book if you do not have funds at this time to purchase them.
3. You can add each book to a Wish List so that you can find them easily when you can purchase them.
As mentioned in my previous post you do not need a Kindle to read a book that is available in Kindle Edition. Of course having one may be a source of comfort to you but there are several free ways in which you can download Free Apps to read your Kindle Books.
Allow me to clarify one thing: Many people misunderstand what a Kindle is!
What is a Kindle?
A Kindle is a small hand held electronic device for reading books which has been developed by online retailer Amazon. (Source: https://www.digitalunite.com>guides)
As mentioned having a Kindle is not the only way to download a book in Kindle edition. What you can do is download the free Kindle App
1. From Android from Google Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.kindle
2. From Amazon for PC or Mac, Android or IOS at https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp
3. From the Apple Store at https://itunes.apple.com/tt/app/kindle/id302584613?mt=8
Further to this you can download the App to more than one device (for example, a mobile phone and a laptop or a laptop and a desktop)
What’s more is that if you live in Trinidad and Tobago when you purchase a Kindle book you don’t incur any charges for online shopping.
I am happy that I could share this good news with you and I invite you to share it with others! In closing I leave you with Appaji’s itinerary for His visit to Trinidad!
We are indeed blessed to have Appaji here for Guru Purnima and can all agree that we all have a lot to look forward to!
Sri Guru Datta!