Happy New Year 2019 everyone!
As we bid farewell to 2018 and welcome 2019 here is to wishing you a Bright, Blessed and Happy New Year! Here is to hoping that we can celebrate 2019 together and take it one experience at a time and one opportunity at a time!
Those who know me and who follow my work and my writing would know that this year has been a year of interesting sorts! It has been a combination of happiness, sadness, growth, learning, acceptance and an abundance of blessings. Clearly this has not been the reality for me alone but it is also the reality for many the world over. As we move forward let’s continue to take it one day at a time and remember that every time you feel down there is always something positive here to help you through a tough day.
For 2019 I urge you to do the following:
· Take the good with the bad
· Find a positive to every negative
· Always be true to yourself
· Be the best that you can be at all times
· Live life without regrets
· Value every moment
· Count your blessings and be thankful for all that you have
· Never waste an opportunity
I urge you once again to please download SGSPosts for positive and uplifting messages if you have not already done this. It is an app which delivers messages by His Holiness Param Pujya Dr Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji that are based on ‘peace, love, brotherhood and universal co-existence’ across the world.
You can download it using any of these links:
- https://itunes.apple.com/tt/app/sgs-posts/id1097382754?mt=8 (For iPhone users)
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sgsragasagara.sgs_posts (For Android users)
Happy New Year 2019! Here is to 365 days of meaningful living, growth and positivity! From my entire family to you and your family best wishes for a blessed year ahead!